Sacred Graffiti contest
Passion Star Music's Sacred Graffiti Contest!
Sacred Graffiti Contest Rules
Terms and Conditions:Passion Star Music reserves the right to cancel or amend the Contest or the Rules and terms at any time. Changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or other prominent place on this site.
For best results, use Firefox or Safari as your browser. Contest not available through Internet Explorer.
- All entries must be submitted during the competition period, which is from midnight on the 1st day of each month and ending midnight on the first day of the following month (Pacific Time).
- Only one sketch per individual may be entered into each competition. Additional entries will result in all entries being removed.
- One entry per month will be selected to be the prize recipient.
TO ENTER THE CONTEST
- To begin, click on the “Harmony” link provided on the Passion Star Music Sacred Graffiti Contest Page
- Use the tools provided under the “Sketchy” drop down menu to create your own Personal Graffiti drawing.
- Name and save the drawing to your desktop by using the File/Save As command in your web browser (it should save with a “.png” extension), then e-mail as an attachment to
- Graffiti images must not be obscene, vulgar, racist, sexist, discriminatory, or otherwise attempt to incite violent or promulgate unlawful behavior. As in the contest results, Passion Star Music staff will make all final determinations if an entry falls into any of these categories.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
If you have any problems and need support or just have a question relating to the current competition, please contact Passion Star Music at
- Entries must be the original work of the entrant and owner of any copyright to the work. Passion Star Music respects the rights of entrants and does not claim copyright for images submitted to this contest. Entrant retains full copyright in each entry.
- By entering this contest, all entrants agree that any image may be used by Passion Star Music for the purposes of this contest or future contests and no other purpose. Allowable uses include displaying entries on the Passion Star Music website.
- All entrants grant Passion Star Music a non-exclusive, irrevocable license in each Entry for the uses described in 1. immediately above for 1 year following the date of entry, thereafter the image may only be used for archival purposes on Passion Star Music.
- Passion Star Music can assume no responsibility and are not liable for any image misuse.
- Winners receive a free Passion Star Music T-shirt, CD and their winning Personal Sacred Graffiti image will be posted on the Passion Star Music Gallery Page.
- Winners will be announced on the 5th of each month.
By entering our contest you are deemed to have read and agreed with these rules & terms. Passion Star Music will do their best to ship the prize to the winning individual but cannot accept responsibility for lost mail or other interfering incidents.